Changing the Way Things Run~ Response

There are quite a few things I worry about for the future, but most of them don't seem to fit with how the government works, but if the idea is stretched, it's bound to get there some way or another.

I am worried about the school systems of the future. It's know that our society is in a technological age, and I can only imagine systems that the children will have to listen to and watch for their school day. Teachers might become obsolete and the only thing schools need are monitors to see what the children are doing and to regulate the class (like a substitute teacher). If schools are run by computers, than the government won't have to pay as many teachers to work for them. I can only imagine how the world will get as most everyone will be writing in a text slang and our society goes down.

My mind is very open, and when I do get to another topic of concern, I can start worrying about what will happen in the said future. Poverty could be one of them. As a childhood dream I wanted to be a mother of three to four children and if poverty is struck, either for myself and family or even for the society as a whole, then this dream should be banished away as it would only bring pain and suffering to my family. Imagine if the farmlands cannot produce enough to support everyone, everyone might be forced to work on farms, joining together on a few plantations, and children will have to get out of school to help for the future.

Some of my opinions might just be cruel on what should happen though. For instance, I don't think we should keep anyone that's committed a terrible crime. I could care less about what good they've done, repetition is common and if you've killed one person, you might just as well kill another person. Some people get the "Life In Prison" sentence, but they're still being cared for in a prison. If anything "Life In Prison" should become a period of starvation and heavy labor. Maybe then people won't try doing something that bad.

As well, some homeless people will commit crimes just to be put in jail to get cared for. Now, isn't that a little sick? Maybe the homeless should be picked up and cared for with the taxpayers money while anyone sentenced to "prison" will have their homes taken from them and all their possessions given to a good cause. Of course, if the person was homeless because they developed bad habits and refused to get work, I don't think they should get taken care of.

There should be more places for people to go when they don't have someplace. As there are homes for abused women and children, they should be made more obvious and easier to get to. It should be required that by the age of thirty five you should have done at least one community service act to help the community in some way.

Adding onto my list of worries, I currently worry about our leader's background. As of currently, no one knows much of anything about our president here in the United States and it bothers me that there could be something wrong with him that he wishes us not to find out. If we cannot trust our leader to tell us what he is, then how can we trust what he's going to do?

There are still too many concerns with what's going on today and what will happen with them in the future. From marriage laws, the place of religion (which I found terrible when I saw a state court house decorated their trees for the sake of Christmas), how much of a democracy we really are, even to how we're dealing with foreign affairs.

The world is never going to be perfect, but all we can do is worry until the last moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, in number- response

Arguments vs. Discourse response

The sky is yours: book review